CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 10, 2006

Meet Phoebe...


Here is the addition to the Frey family. Heston brought Phoebe home to me 2 months after we were married. He was driving home from his office and something caught his eye. He got out of the car and there was this little black cat just sitting in the middle of the road. It didn't run from him so he picked her up and brought her inside. She was so little! We got some food and some litter from some neighbors and she fell asleep right away! We took her to the vet because we knew she was very sick and sure enough, the vet found a bebe in her hip and she had a huge infection in her neck! After a few weeks she was good as new and she has loved us ever since! She is our baby...

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Hey Kelli and Heston! I love the picture of your new house. I actually was trying to post a comment under that one, but it wouldn't let me. So how are you doing? Keara actually gave me a link to your blog, so I thought I would check it out!

Kelli said...

Jamie & Maddie - thanks for taking a peek at our blog! I checked yours out, but nothing was there! You need to start one so we can have updates on your lives and the kids!
Maddie-Your daddy was telling us stories about you the other day; you had us laughing pretty hard! Maybe I can post some birthday pictures! Wish we could have been there!
We miss you!
Kelli