CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 06, 2006

We are Home...

We are home!! We had a great week in Florida with the Women's soccer team and although we received 6th place, I beleive alot of lessons were learned and it was a growing year for the returners. Here is a picture of the team for you to enjoy!


We arrived back at Northland around 7 pm and made it home shortly after that. It felt like we were gone for a month instead of just a week. Our kitty, Phoebe, was more than happy that we were home! She was on my back, like I was giving her a piggy back ride. She had one paw on either side of my neck and her head laying down on my shoulder. Every time I put her down she "cried". She tried cuddling all night! Crazy cat! She was just happy to have her mommy & daddy home!!

It was great to see my pastor & his wife from Colorado, The Scott's. It is always nice to see people from back home.

Heston went through his last pre-registration today! For this we are extremely excited. We did find out though that one class he needed to take during winterlude is no longer being offered, so we will have to see how we can work that in. Heston doesn't really care if he gets to walk across the platform to receive his diploma, but that is something that is important to me and to his parents. Just pray that he would be able to get all of his classes completed so he can graduate!!

Thank you for your thoughts and prayers as we were away last week and for your encouragement for the girls.

6 comments:

Visit us on www.facebook.com said...

Hey you guys, welcome back home! I was trying to call you guys yesterday...I got a new job and wanted to talk to you about dates for graduation! I have off on Tues so I will call you then!

Anonymous said...

Glad you guys had a safe trip! Hope the weather in FL was nicer than at NBB! :) I'll pray for wisdom as you guys try to plan out Heston's classes - we know all about it. Miss you!

Tiffany Wagner said...

glad you had such a nice trip! Now back to the cold and snow??
what are your plans for after graduation . . . assuming that all the classes would work out?
and I am so glad you got to see the Scotts -I got to see Janae a couple weeks ago and that was a blast!

carissa said...

hi Kelli, I'm so glad that you had a great time and the Lord used you in the lives of the girls. I am looking forward to seeing you and Heston more now...so "ya'all come over sometime for supper, ya hear?" Tell your sweet mama thank you for the coffee. That is such a special treat! I even went to Walmart after talking to her and looked for that kind of coffee. She's so sweet.

mike.kris said...

Glad you had a good trip and made it home safely - I'm sure that Phoebe was lonely at home without you!

Jocelyn Pagano said...

Kelli,

Florida in November - nice! I responded to your question about Denver on my post, but figured I would here too. We went to South Sheridan when Pastor Nelson was still there and it was in it's old building. I went to 2nd-4th grade with Andrew Scott and also knew Jocelyn Zichterman and the Janz family from there.