CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 24, 2006

Wisconsin? Nope...Colorado!!

We left Tuesday morning for Milwaukee, WI. We had a wonderful time with Ruth, Steve & Haven. They took us to one of our favorite restaurants, P.F. Chang's. Thanks guys!! They dropped us off at the airport and we flew to Minneapolis. We arrived on time, but were told that our second flight was delayed. I called my mom & she said that Denver was supposed to be getting 1-2 feet of snow!! We weren't sure if we would make it, but we arrived in Denver around 11:45 pm, just mere hours before the "Holiday Blizzard 2006!" We wok up the next morning to about 17 inches of snow. It snowed and snowed and snowed some more. We ventured out to the grocery store to get some essentials and some baking ingredients. Mom & stayed home the whole day baking and watching Christmas movies. The boys, including Heston, went out plowing! Praise the Lord for that extra money! I think we ended up with about 28 inches of snow. It was fun being stuck at home and getting some holiday baking in and also sledding at the park with my mom & Colton. Here are some pictures for you to enjoy!! Have a very Merry Christmas!
Our Street

Colton, my little brother, Snowboarding

Mom & Colton

Daisy May playing in the snow!

4 comments:

pamela s said...

I'm so glad you made it in before everyone else got stuck! Sounds like a lot of good memories were made. It makes me wish we could get snowed in here, but we've only gotten rain in PA.

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous of your lovely snow! We are at my mom's house near Milwaukee visiting and we haven't gotten a smidgen of white stuff. It just doesn't feel like Christmas without a blanket of white . . .

Jocelyn Pagano said...

Wow! You should have called when you had the layover in Mpls. Though you don't have my number...

Anonymous said...

i think guy is to good looking to be your brother.