CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, January 11, 2007

Happy Birthday, Heston!

Today is Heston's 27th Birthday! I made him cupcakes to take with him to his 6th grade class at Faith, where he is student teaching. I am also making him a shoofly pie for his birthday cake. He LOVES those! Then it will probably be out to Chinese for dinner.

I am thankful for such a wonderful husband. This is the 5th birthday that we have spent together. Heston, I love you now more than ever and I am so very thankful for you! I love you very much and I know you will love your present!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAPPY BRITHDAY!!! LOVE YA,MOM

Heather said...

Hope you had a wonderful birthday...love the pictures...i can't believe how little Logan looks in them!! That was just last year, wasn't it??

Visit us on www.facebook.com said...

Happy Birthday! You sure are packin on the pounds (look at the Christmas picture). You better be careful the big 3-0 is coming soon! hehe

Love your younger sis!

Sauers said...

Happy B-day Heston!
HOpe you had a great day! We had a great time when you guys came through! Can't wait to see ya at Heart Conference!
Steve and Ruth

Sarah said...

Hope you had a great day! Thanks for leaving a comment on our blog. Crazy how you can find practically anyone on the internet these days. As you saw, Alaina is almost 7 mos. now. I love being a mom, but it goes by so fast. Say hi to your family!
Sarah Peeler (Daniels)