CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 01, 2007

Weekend on the Boat

After Sharon Jordan's wedding this past Saturday, Heston & I drove up to Maryland to spend some time with his parents and go out on their boat. We got there around 6 pm and we went by boat to a great restaurant. It was so fun! I wish I would have had my camera out the first day because the next day was pretty rainy. It was great to sleep on the boat Saturday night, but we felt like we were still "floating" even after we got off of the boat. Sunday morning we had breakfast at a neat little restaurant and then we also bought about 2 dozen crabs for the Frey clan to enjoy. It was also Heston's mom's birthday so it was fun to be able to share that with her. Thanks for a great weekend, Mom & Dad Frey! Here are some pictures of our weekend.

The Front of the boat

Heston & his mom

Sitting in the captain's chair

Heston loved driving the boat. His Navy days came in handy.

Heston may have enjoyed his crabs a little too much =) I love this picture...


My Captain =)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

What a fun thing! And how awesome that you're so close to Heston's folks! How did you cook the crabs? Boiling them?

Karen said...

Wow, you all have been busy! Congrats on your move and both of your new jobs. How very exciting!

I'd love to go boating... I don't think I've been for about 3 years!