CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Great Evening.

Last night, Heston & I were able to enjoy a great dinner out thanks to a gift certificate we received in the mail to a local restaurant called Austin’s. It is always more fun to go out to a nicer restaurant when you know it won’t cost you too much money. It was great to be together! When we got home, we went out for a long walk up the main street near our house and then over to his parent’s house. It was nice to chat with them for a while and relax. Then we made our way home and watched several flight for life helicopters land on top of the hospital which is only about a block from our house. I have always heard them, but have never watched them land. It was cool because you could even see the people up on the roof. There were about 5 helicopters in and out in a matter of 5 minutes! It was amazing how they could maneuver those helicopters so quickly.

Spring is definitely here and I am so thankful! Yesterday was rainy in the morning but then hit the low 70’s! It was so beautiful!

I just wanted to say thank you to my husband for a wonderful evening out. It is the best feeling in the world to spend the whole evening with my best friend. I love you very much, Heston and I am continually praying that God will continue to lead us and guide us in our future.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I loved reading your post. It sounded so special. Please keep us posted with your decision. You guys look good too. :-)

Sarah C said...

Kelli:

Oh, I love those nights with my sweetie! Although it does seem they are fewer and farther between, doesn't it? I always wonder how we had so much more time when we were dating . . .

Keep on trusting God. He has brought us all to places we never dreamed of, and you never know what He has planned next!

You two are adorable.

Unknown said...

Very sweet post, Kelli! Keep us posted on how and where God leads you!