CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Our Home on Love Lane...

Here is a picture of our home that we purchased this past fall!

It was as if the Lord was basically throwing it in our laps. It is at those times you know the Lord cares about the desires of our hearts. At that time, we had been married for a little over 2 years. We lived in the apartments on campus and we LOVED it because of all the other young couples we spent time with that we may not have met otherwise, as well as having a central location for my sister and her friends to come over and all the other friends that Heston and I had. But after 2 years, it was time to say goodbye!

We still have lots of projects to do, but it is feeling a little more like home each and every day - especially since Heather helped me hang my shelves and pictures in the living room! We are anxiously awaiting Spring Break so we have a little bit more time to finsih up those big projects! Great times and we feel truly blessed.

After spring break, I will post some before and after pictures! That is exciting!

10 comments:

Heather said...

While I was up there...I think I remember you telling me that you had NOTHING to blog about! You are doing great and have plenty to blog about!!

Heston you better move over and hand over the laptop! We can hardly wait to see you guys next week!!!

Katie Barker said...

Kelli,
the place looks so big and beautiful. I can't wait to see the pictures of inside! We are in the process of buying a house right now too!

Shyla said...

Hey Kelli!
I stumbled across your blog somehow! :)
Congrats on the little home! Isn't it fun having a place of your own to decorate?
looking forward to seeing pics!
take care!
Shyla

Tyararr J. Jones said...

Hello, Kelli I don't think you know me. But I know Heston pretty well. It has been a long time. Could you please tell him I said hello? Thank you very much. Take care and have a wonderful day in the Lord.

Sharon said...

Hey Kelli! once again this is Sharon. Tell Heston hey for me. When is he planning on graduating? You guys need to move back out here to PA when he's done.

Anonymous said...

IF anyone has a lawn tractor, i need one! Well, once the snow melts. Honestly, when we bought this house, the grass/weeds were about 3 feet high.
take care everyone.

Kelli said...

Sharon-
Heston will be done May 2007, Lord willing. We have talked about moving back east, but, call us crazy, we love it up here! We will see where the Lord leads!

Tyararr-
Heston said he IM'd with you. Fun! I remember meeting you at Hight Point camp a few years back. Also, I remember my brother, Bryce Clingerman, talking about you! Take care!!

Heather said...

Heston & Kelli...
This is your sister & Sister-in-law...you are not allowed to move back to PA!!! You must stay close to us...that way we have fun weekend visits!!

kelli - You are not crazy for liking it in Wisconsin either. :)

Heather said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kelli said...

Heather- We love being close to family! It is funny how your perspective changes - 4 1/2 hours is close!! It is close since we can at least get together once in a while. Never thought I would get used to not being a city girl, but I like the country! Heston & I always say we are planning on staying here unless the Lord moves us elsewhere! Ready for Summer, though, or at least Spring!