CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Our Favorite Restaurant

Last night Heston and I went to our favorite restaurant in Iron Mountain - Fontana's Supper Club! We go there once in a while when we want to feel like we aren't in the UP anymore. The food is great and the prices are decent. We always have a great time enjoying each other's company and talking away! I am very thankful for my husband. He works so hard at his job, his school work and at the house. I am so glad that the Lord brought us together in His perfect timing. I am also glad for his family. I couldn't ask for a better "in-law" family. Wish we could all be together more, but we take what we can get. We are looking forward to our summer vaction in August! It will be here before you know it!

Here is a picture of Heston & I taken on his computer in his office. Not the best picture, but it will do!


Here is a picture of us playing around with all of the new features of his photo program!

4 comments:

Heather said...

I told you, once you start blogging you can't stop!

Kelli said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Kel,
I'm still laughing at that pic of you and Heston, too funny! Your house looks really cute and I can't wait to see pics after you make it more "homey"!
I wish I knew more about computers, then I'd start a blog too, but alas, the blond in me wins out, way too confusing! I'll keep in touch with you though, look forward to hearing what's going on in your life! Elisabeth

Anonymous said...

Kelli!
This is a very nice website. It feels like I learned more about you in these couple minutes of reading than I have in the past year. Thanks for inviting me to have a look. I'm such a computer rookie that I've never been on someone's blog before - not even my sister's!
Tricia