CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 17, 2006

Our Friends

I wanted to start posting some pictures of our friends so that our family can SEE who we always talk about! I will post them from time to time as you don't always take pictures of those you hang out with. Most of our frineds have children or will soon have children. It is so fun though, because we get to hold the little ones and then give them back. We look forward to having children some day, but for now, we will enjoy everyone else's children!


Tricia, Tommy, (Gabriel-notpictured)Kelli, Heston, Kelly, Camryn Elizabeth, Craig


Heston playing with Gabriel - Tommy & Tricia's 15 month old son


Camrynn Elizabeth - Craig and Kelly's daughter. This is when she was a few weeks old; she is now 4 months old! Heston loves to hold her and I have to fight him to get a chance to hold her!

I love the fact that Heston loves children and that he is so good with them. I have often joked with him that he should be the stay at home parent, but I don't think I will be able to give up my "dream job" that easily.

1 comments:

S said...

I tease Stephen about the same thing. He does such a good job wtih helping me around the house and with Esther, I tell him he would make a good stay at home husband. :) However, I don't miss my job, especially on Sunday nights..I don't have to dread Mondays anymore! Some people said they missed their job, but I'm waiting to have those feelings and it hasn't happened yet.