CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Phoebe: the world traveler!

Phoebe also went along this past weekend to visit her "cousins". She did really well, especially since she is not used to being around "short people". At first she ran everytime the kids came around, but after a while, if they walked up to her quietly, she would even let them pet her! She would sit in the picture window in the living room and just watch all of the birds and squirrels. That was the perfect level for Victoria and Logan to be able to pet her! She was never mean or ugly to them and that made me SO HAPPY! I would hate to have to get rid of her once we had kids.

Victoria kept reminding me to take Phoebe home with me. She started saying it the day before we left and then said it every couple of minutes up until we left. It was really funny! Don't worry, Vicotria, I wouldn't forget her! Logan's most frequent question of me was, "where kitty"?

Heather has pictures of the kids kissing Phoebe good-bye! I will post them once I get them.

Here is a picture of her riding on Heston's lap on the way home! She had a great trip and once we got home she didn't know what to do with herself since it was so quiet!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Beautiful cat you have! My hubby is a huge cat fan but I'm nervous to have one since we have a baby. She did great in the car for that long trip. Wow, Matt's cat used to go crazy in cars. We always had to put her in a carrier in the back seat. Ha! Kids say the cutest things, eh?

Kelli said...

Alicia-
Phoebe actually drove all the way to PA with us for Christmas! She is a wonderful cat! I think it is hard to find a good cat. I think Phoebe is so great because she found us! (did you read the story down below?) Anyways, you should get one maybe when Chloe is older or something...I don't really have any tips on that!