CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Our Kitchen

Here is just one picture of the border we put up in our kitchen last week. The whole entire kitchen is not done yet so there is not a picture of that! We need to remeasure the windows and then Heston's mom is going to make us some beautiful curtains! The fabric is so neat; it has gold, green, and red stripes. I am so excited! I will post pictures once that is done.



Heston did ALL of the work because I have never done wall paper and he has done it many times! He was kind of sick so I felt bad he had to do it, but he was a good sport! I love you, Babe! Thanks!

3 comments:

Jenny said...

Hi, Kelli!
Your kitchen looks great! I'm so glad you stopped by our blog. Whew - heating & plumbing are big jobs to do! Hope that went smoothly! It will be fun to watch your house turn beautiful! Keep posting the pics!

Heather said...

Kelli! It looks so nice. Since I know what the kitchen looks like in its entirety...I am positive that the boarder really "makes" the kitchen! I can't wait to see our kitchens both done when our curtains are up! They really do make a room, don't they?

I had to laugh when I saw this picture…because of what you told me Heston said! I can just see him saying that! :)

Unknown said...

Great border! Must be exciting to remodel and decorate. What does the rest of the kitchen look like?

I too have never wall papered, or really done any other house type remodeling stuff. Someday I'm sure I'll have to learn!