CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Easter Sunday

We had a wonderful Easter Sunday. We really didn't have any plans to go anywhere or do anything except for to go to church. What a wonderful day we had at church! We teach the 2 & 3 year old Sunday School Class and I was very excited to teach them the lesson about Christ's death, burial and resurrection! These kids never cease to amaze me. They know so much! Most of the time this is to my shame. They get SO EXCITED when they hear the stories of Christ and I always ask myself if I am as excited as they are about my Christ. What a rebuke! Here are a few pictures of the kids in our class. We usually have a few more, but they were traveling for the holidays!







2 comments:

Heath, Jamie, Julie, & Mady said...

this is cool -kids that age usually teach you more than you teach them at times, but what you tell them stays with them forever. heston - you look handsome, as usual, in a tie. you guys need some kids - ;)

Tracy said...

Kelli,
Thank you for teaching the kids. Kara really seems to be enjoying class (even though she has only been there for two weeks). She is definately singing more at home. Great pictures from Easter Sunday!