CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Graduation

Saturday was graduation for my sister Brianne! Since I am on staff, Susan Wagar reserved us 10 seats so we didn't even have to go early to get seats! That was so nice! It was hard getting pictures of Brianne on stage, but Heston was able to video tape it. It was pretty chilly and a little bit rainy, but otherwise a good day! I am very proud of Bri. She leaves on Saturday to go to Woodland's camp in GA and then she leaves in September for Zambia Africa for 1 year to work with Phil Hunt and his family.




1 comments:

Tiffany Wagner said...

Hey kelli-wish I could have seen you too at nbbc--I saw Heston's name on the door & hoped that we would cross paths!
We've added lots of nice pics finlly if you hav a chance to visit.