CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 18, 2006

Mother's Day

Saturday night we played games and Heston cooked us a great italiain dinner of spaghetti and meatballs! We said good-bye to Grandma and Grandpa as they were leaving early Sunday morning.

Sunday was Mother's Day and it was the first day in a long time that my mom had all 4 of her kids together! We went to church just for Sunday School and then we went to the Blind Duck Inn for Mother's Day Brunch. We got her some neat things from the Pampered Chef. (Pictures to come...I left my camera at Carissa's)

We dropped Dad and Bri off at the airport and headed back to the house to say Good-bye to the boys. Bryce, Colton, Nate and Jose left that afternoon!

Let me tell you, after they all left, mom, Heston & I took a 3 hour nap! Phoebe was glad to have things back to normal as well.

Monday mom & I relaxed all morning then went to talk with some friends - Joe & Kelly Bolduc and then over to the Belfords! We stayed over at the Belford's and had grilled hamburgers - Yum! We had a nice spring walk and of course enjoyed our time with Carissa.

Mom had to leave on Tuesday =( but I will see her in 4 weeks when I go home while Heston is in Germany! That made saying good bye alot easier. Before she left we visited a few shops in town and then had lunch, coffee and dessert at Moose Jackson's.

I love my family so much and I was so glad to be able to spend time with them all!

0 comments: