CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 25, 2006

Man in the coffee bean

In this pix of coffee beans there is a mans face. This is bizarre - after you find the guy - it's so obvious. Once you find him - it's embarrassing, and you wonder why you didn't see him immediately?



Doctors have concluded that if you find the man in the coffee beans in 3 seconds, your right half of your brain is better developed than most people. If you find the man between 3 seconds and 1 minute, your right half of the brain is developed normally. If you find the man between 1 minute and 3 minutes, then the right half of your brain is functioning slowly and you need to eat more protein. If you have not found the man after 3 minutes, the advice is to look for more of this type of exercise to make that part of the brain stronger!!!



And, yes, the man is really there!!!
If you are stuck and cannot find him--the answer is below. Dont scroll down unless you really give up.







Keep looking first before getting the answer. I was sorry I looked and thought this was a joke.










answer: look about 5 beans in from the bottom left hand corner!


I will let you know that I had to cheat because I could not find it. My friends Crystal and Julia looked at and Crystal found it after I gave her some hints, and even after Julia saw it, she still wasn't satisfied! Anyways, just thought I would share it wiht you!

6 comments:

Tracy said...

I've always been horrible about things like this. I think it's because I am totally unobservant (unless one of my children are involved and about to wreck havoc somewhere). Thank you for including the answer for me!

christina said...

ok, i have to say i gave up after three minutes b/c i felt like a dumbo. :) and then when i had the answer and looked back...yikes! it sort of creeped me out. :)

that was fun though, thanks! now i need to go exercise my brain.

carissa said...

Brent and I did that one time before and it still took me just as long this time to find :) What a dork! I'm so glad you're babysitting the twins tomorrow night. you and Heston will have fun....hopefully :) see ya at 5

Katie Barker said...

I left a comment already, but I don't know where it went. I had done it before and it took me forever. I actually thought I found a different face. Anyways, that guys face is a little frightening! Hope you have a good weekend. And that my comment makes it up there.

Unknown said...

Yikes, that guy is freaky looking. I didn't have the patience to look for 5 minutes - I cheated!

Jocelyn Pagano said...

It took me about 30 seconds, but I did find him- yeah! He scared me when I saw him.