CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

Babysitting Eden & Chloe

I realized I have not posted in a while! The internet has been down at our house for a few days because of a lightning storm we had and I have been super busy at work so haven't had time to post!

Here are some pictures of Eden & Chloe when we were babysitting them on Friday night so Brent and Carissa and Emma and Andrew could go to Joel's graduation at Faith in Coleman.


Chloe eating dinner!

Eden Eating her chicken and pizza. She could even say chicken. I tried teaching them to say Kelli but they woudl just laugh. Maybe someday! =)

Chloe the super woman!! She loved this mask and didn't want to take it off.

Eden tried the mask, but it didn't stay on her face quite as well! It was so funny to watch her walk around.

Here is a picture of Eden "shopping"! She loves to try on shoes and necklaces. Carissa is going to have her hands full when she gets older!
It is fun to babysit with Heston and it makes me look forward to when we can have kids of our own. Carissa: Thanks for letting do our laundry and play with the kids! You guys are very special to us and we are so glad that we are friends! We had a great time!

6 comments:

Karen said...

What cute pics! Loks like you guys had fun... before you know it you'll be posting pics of your own kids!

Heather said...

Looks like you and Heston had a blast watching the girls! They are so cute and getting so big.

Heather said...

Looks like you and Heston had a blast watching the girls! They are so cute and getting so big.

Heather said...

I really hate when I do that. It just means that I was impatient. :)

Jocelyn Pagano said...

You look like you are ready for children of your own!

carissa said...

What cute kids!!! Those parents must be really great-looking :) hee hee. Thanks Kelli for posting those pictures. I'm going to tell my in-laws to visit your blog! Thanks for your help. Our girls love you both!