CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 01, 2006

God's Special Blessing

I just wanted to share with you that the Lord has given Heston and I two very unexpected blessings in the last 2 weeks. I can't be specific, but it reminded us and confimred to us that the Lord is still in control and that He truly cares for us! We are Lord willing going to be able to pick up our Montero on Saturday. Please continue to pray for that situation, especially that we will find the best person to buy it that can purchase it for top dollar. We already know that the Lord will work out those details!

Also, please pray for the funds to continue to come in for Heston's trip to Germany. He still needs about $800 before he leaves on June 18. We are very thankful for what the Lord has provided already and we are excited to see Him continue to provide both for Heston and the other guys on the team. Thanks for your prayers on our behalf!

5 comments:

Reads said...

I have to say when I read your post that I understand what you all are going through. We too have been trying to sell one of our cars. The Lord has His perfect timing, but I must admit it is hard to be patient. I will be praying for you guys that it will sell quickly. I am amazed too that God has provided "little blessings" for us to recently that encourage us that God has not forgotten our needs. Please pray we are waiting to hear an answer from a potential buyer today. Keep us updated on how God provides!!

pamela s said...

I'm glad to hear that you were encouraged! It's so comforting to know that we rest in His arms! Can't wait to hear how He will provide for you!

Jocelyn Pagano said...

I will pray that the funds will come in for Heston's trip. I remember all the stories we used to hear at NBBC in Christian service of how God provides! Don't lose heart.

Karen said...

I'll be praying for you 2 today.

Unknown said...

Wish I had an extra $800 lying around! Let us know how the Lord provides! Maybe it will be in the selling of your Montero. :)