CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

My Mom is Coming Today!!

I am having a hard time focusing this morning at work because my mom is coming at 12:30 today! I am so excited! My sister is also coming around 5 so we will have a girls day! I had so much fun getting the house ready for my mom to see for the first time. I have sent her pictures along the way, but she hasn't seen it in person yet. She said she has had a hard time picturing what it looks like! I AM SO EXCITED! Here is a picture of my mom with her two brothers...


My brothers are leaving today after work/school and driving through the night so they should be here around noon tomorrow. Then Dad flies in at 5:30 tomorrow evening. Then my dad's parents will be here on Friday sometime! My mom's parents are sad that they can't come, but since Granmda just had back surgery a few months ago, she is really not up to traveling 1100 miles whether it is by plane or car! We will miss them!

We are going to have a house full, but we will have so much fun! I heard rumors of having snow on Friday...hopefully that is what they were, RUMORS!

I will be sure to take lots of pictures and post them from time to time!

7 comments:

Karen said...

What a pretty mama you have, Kelli! I know how exciting it is to see family; have a great time!

pamela s said...

Enjoy it! I know how anxious you are to show off your house. Have a wonderful time!

Heather said...

Kelli, tell your family I said HI!!! I hope you and Heston have a great time visiting with them! Just think whose turn it will be next year!! Then our whole family will be up there!!!

How exciting!

S said...

It sounds like you all are going to have a fun and busy weekend! I can't wait, one more week til I see my Mama! (well, and my sister, dad, bro-in-law and grandpa) Anyways, I can understand your lack of concentration at work. :)

Reads said...

Enjoy the time together! I like Shannon am counting down til my family will be here with us!! Aren't you thankful that you have such a close family that you can enjoy being altogther? I know some that family get togethers are dreaded. Praise the Lord for loving families!
Trisha

Unknown said...

YAY! Have a wonderful, fantastic, terrific time (as I'm sure you will)! Yikes, where are you going to put all those people? Family can sleep anywhere though. It's just so nice to be all together, isn't it? It gets so much harder once we get older and have families. Can't wait to see your family fun pix.

Anonymous said...

kelli - i'm glad your family was able to visit, and you were able to get a break my little brother.