CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 16, 2006

It's Vacation Time!!

Tomorrow morning, Heston and I leave for vacation! We are excited, and sad at the same time. You see, Heston is going to Germany and I am going to Colorado. It is not fun being apart, but we didn't really have a choice this time. Heston is going to have a great time in Germany playing soccer and being near all of the hoopla with the World Cup and all. Praise: The Lord brought it all but $150 for his Germany trip! The Lord is good to us and we thank Him for it.

I am looking forward to going home since I haven't been to CO in 14 months. I am excited to see my Grandparents, family and friends. My sister is counseling at Woodland's camp in GA so I won't get to see her, but I will be able to spend time with both of my brothers. I have 2 baby cousins that I have never met and also I am looking forward to meeting my best friends baby son, William. He is 9 months old and I have only seen pictures. It is going to be a busy week seeing everybody, but definitely worth it. It is so weird going home without Heston...I wish he were coming with me! By the way, my flight leaves at 5:55 am tomorrow morning! Good thing it is only from Iron Mountian...

I will try to keep my blog updated from time to time, but my parents only have dial up so we will see how that goes. I think Heston is going to start a blog for the Germany trip so if he does, I will be sure to share the link!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

have a GREAT time to both of you!!!
love ya!

Laura said...

Have a wonderful time Kelli!

pamela s said...

Enjoy! I'll be heading out there on July 4th to see my family. I totally understand your excitement.

Unknown said...

Have a wonderful vacation girl! Hopefully you'll be so busy visiting family and friends that you won't have too much time to miss Heston. :) We'll miss you in the blogging community. :)

Heather said...

Have a great time and you and Heston will be in our prayers during your travels!!! My goodness, I was just saying to Kevin...you are in Colorado, Heston is in Germany, our parents are at sea...wow!!! Talk about traveling!

suzanne said...

Hope you have a great time!

suzanne said...

Hope you have a great time!

Jocelyn Pagano said...

Have a good vacation. You will most likely need rest from your vacation when you return home!