CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 12, 2006

More Family Pictures from CO

I have been waiting to get a few more pictures from my time in CO, but I just decided to post what I have right now. I got to meet my cousin Mark's little baby, Maddox Mark. He is absolutely adorable! He was born on May 31. He looks like his daddy, and maybe a little like his mommy, Kira!!



Maddox with Auntie Laura


Maddox with his great grandma


All the little cousins. Kaylee-8, Karissa 5, Kara 11 months, Maddox 1 month. Frey family, you may remember Kaylee and Karissa from the weddding. They have grown SO MUCH sine then.

I also got to meet my cousin Lisa's baby girl, Kara. She was born in August, but I had only seen pictures of her!

Kara with her mommy, Lisa


Kara with her Uncle Mark


Dad, Colton, Grandpa & Uncle Mike

Like I said, I have more pictures, but I will have to post them later! My mom has them all because Heston had our camera in Germany.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Awww, aren't babies fun? that little Kara is about the same age as Chloe and boy do they look different! Chloe could definitely take your niece Kara in baby wrestling. :) What a blessing to catch up with family! Now it's their turn to come visit you guys. :)

Karen said...

It's no surprise, I'm sure, that I'm fascinated by any and all newborn babies, whether I know them or not! :) Kids are just precious, aren't they?

Kelli said...

Alicia: I think you are right! Chloe could take Kara out in no time! Kara is on the petite side, I think she weighs like 16 pounds. Gotta fatten that girl up!

Karen: I share the same fascination as you do! Can't wait to be fascinated over your little one! She will be here before you know it!

Anonymous said...

This is very interesting site... Wish list affiliate programs sexy purses sexy-knic furniture leather couches rounded arms Google spam xxx ad blocker hannibal rack roof Account+merchant+provider+service Buspar buscando a memo off road roof rack toyota prius roof racks