CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, July 03, 2006

He is coming home!! FINALLY!

My dear husband is finally coming home! It has been 2 weeks, 2 days, and 22 hours (by the time he comes home tonight) since I have seen him! I am so excited. I am just hoping that he is not so exhausted when he gets home. The time difference is 7 hours so he will get home around 2 am and to him it will fee like 9 am. I hope he can catch up with his sleep sooner than later. Tomorrow is a holiday so that is definately a good thing.
I decided to post some pictures of my wonderful husband of almost 3 years!






Can you tell that Heston is looking forward to being a father? He is going to be a GREAT daddy!! SOMEDAY!!




My wonderful husband...I have missed him so very much!

13 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Isn't it awful being apart from our hubbies? I hope Heston can sleep in tomorrow and get caught up from his long trip.

carissa said...

hi kelli...I thought you were going to announce that you were expecting :)

Visit us on www.facebook.com said...

Hello... I am so sorry that Hestons flight was cancelled! Just thought I would let you know he looks great, I'm sure you would rather see him that hear that from me!

Well hang in there for one more night hes almost home!
Love ya Hill

Reads said...

Hope Heston finally made it home. Those last few hours probably seemed like an eternity, huh? Hope you have a good holiday!
Trisha

carissa said...

welcome home to Heston. Kelli, you made it!

Heather said...

So what time did he finally get home??? I hope he is finally home, kelli!!!

Kelli said...

Yes, he is finally home!! His flight on Monday night actually got cancelled, but he flew into Iron Mountain yesterday at 12:30 in the afternoon! It was SO GOOD to have him home!! =)

Carissa...I think I edited the post and added the word "someday" to the end of the pictures of Heston with the kids...oops! Not yet =)

Anonymous said...

So glad you have your hubby back safe and sound! It's not fun to be without your second half. The picture of you and Heston together is super cute!

Elisabeth said...

Hey Kelli, I thought I'd comment on your blog too! So glad Heston made it home finally, yeah for husbands! My parents are acutally in Germany right now! But not for the soccer, just work for my dad, from June 3-August 5. I've enjoyed "catching up" with you by way of our blogs!

Jocelyn Pagano said...

Yeah! Welcome home Heston! I bet you are glad to have him back. Who ended up winning in soccer? I hope Italy! Not that I even watched any of it, but I am bias towards Italy-it's in the blood!

S said...

Kelli - I thought the same thing Carissa did when reading that post, then really thought I must've missed something so I was reading past posts. Glad Heston is back home- 2 weeks is a long time to be apart!

Kelly Glupker said...

WOW Kelli! I don't know how you managed being apart for so long. I am sure you will appreciate seeing him again!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.