CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 29, 2006

My "Baby" Brother

I had a good time spending time with my baby brother Colton. He is not so little any more! I am about 9 1/2 years older than him. We are pretty good buds, though! It was amazing to look at how much he has grown since my wedding. He was only 12 years old at the wedding and now he is 15!

Colton and I always enjoy bowling together. I took him out on Thursday night and we bowled two games! I beat him! I got a turkey during the first game; he was pretty annoyed! We had a great time and now he owes me ice cream when he comes up to Northland for soccer camp.


Colton also likes to drink coffee; I guess I drank coffee when I was his age!

These are my grandparents (if you couldn't tell!!)

This last picture was taken before he left for the choir tour with churh.


The crazy thing is that HE JUST GOT HIS DRIVERS PERMIT!! Now that was an interesting experience. He has to have it for a whole year before he can get his license, though. He will catch on, I am sure. I can say that I was a little nervous as he was driving and I was in the backseat!

It was fun, Colton to hang out with you! Have fun on Choir tour and see you in a few weeks for soccer camp! Don't forget to bring me a birthday present! =)

5 comments:

Rob and Amanda Edmondson said...

Little brothers are great- I can't believe that mine is 19 and a sophomore in college now:) I still picture him as a little boy with chubby cheeks:) Glad you had such a great time with your family! And as hard as it is to be away from Heston, reunions are the BEST!

Heather said...

Colton is SO different looking from when we saw him at the wedding! I will never forget looking over at him during the ceremony...I truly thought he was going to be the one to pass out! (and everyone was worried about me) :)

Anonymous said...

Kelli, what great pictures of you and your brother! Spending time with family is so important and special, especially when they live far away! :(

Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! 2003 earned income tax credit Blonde twins blowjobs

Anonymous said...

best regards, nice info list of insurance companies in kentucky cheaper buildings insurance premium