CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Family Watchdog - Must Check out!!

This is a website, Family Watchdog ,a friend of mine sent me. It shows all of the sexual predators in your area. You simply type in your address, and then it shows you all of the sexual predators in your area, including their information, description, address and crime. I found 2 right close to my house! YIKES! But the key is to be aware so I thought I would share it with you all. Pass this on to your friends, too!

8 comments:

Heather said...

Kelli...you know, when my mom sees what you typed...she is going to freak out! I did know of the ones in Winnebago...all of the others in are in the Rockford area - down town...we stay away from there.

I live in the quietest little town of nothing and wouldn't you know it...predators.

pamela s said...

Unfortunately it doesn't have access to PA. I wish there was some way I could know though.

Heather said...

pamela...only because I used to live in PA...I know there is a website...let me check on it for you and let you know!

Anonymous said...

heather, check your email home email account.

Jocelyn Pagano said...

It was not surprising to me to find 65 in my area. I am sure there are more than that, they just haven't registered. What a great reminder though to be cautious when I am out alone!

Unknown said...

Sheesh! I don't know if I should have looked at this - now I'm a bit paranoid. Thank the Lord for His protection and constant guarding.

carissa said...

wow. thanks Kelli. Brent and I were VERY interested...We are a bit too trusting with our neighborhood!!! Thanks. Tomorrow is the BIG DAY FOR YOU!! Welcome home hubby...

Anonymous said...

That's a great story. Waiting for more. Vacations good for your health s more recipe camping Infiniti cts Jd 445 tire upgrade Eddie bauer eyeglasses camping on beaches in california flashlight camping tactical aluminum camping table