CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 27, 2006

Baby William

Like I said earlier, I was able to meet my best friend Jamie's baby son, William Everett. He was too cute! I had seen pictures of him, but to see him in person was great! Jamie and I had a great time catching up. We can go so long without talking or seeing each other and then just pick up where we left off! Hopefully William and Jamie will be flying up to see me here in Wisconsin this weekend! Yeah!

Kelli & William


William, Kelli & Jamie


The handsome couple, Jamie & Bill and thier beautiful baby, William


William learned to crawl on Father's Day! How special.


I babysat William on Friday night while Jamie and Bill went out on a date. I had a great time with William, but I am not quite ready for mommyhood! =)

4 comments:

christina said...

what a doll! glad you had fun, kelli. yeah, before i had connor, i definitely loved that i could always give the kids back....God definitely gives ya everything you need at just the right time. :)

Heather said...

Looks like you had a great time visiting your friends and family! When you and heston are ready to have your first little one...it will allwork out ok!!

You will be a great mommy!

Unknown said...

Aw, I love that picture of you and William. How old is he? He looks like 7-8 months to me.

Is Jamie a friend from college? I LOVE that I can just ring up my old college girlfriends and we can chat like we were back at nbbc. We have such a deep bond from those nbbc days.

Kelli said...

Christina: That is what my mom always says!

Heather: I look forward to being a mommy, just not yet! It is fun haning out with your kids and then being able to give them back! =)

Alicia: William in 9 1/2 months old. Actually, Jamie is a friend from back home. It is great having friends that you can always call up and chat with as if time hasn't elapsed.