CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Goodbye, Patchie.

On Tuesday night, my childhood kitty, Patches, found her final resting place in her most favorite place, our garden, under the cat mint. Patches was 17 1/2 years old. She had a good life! We will miss her. Thank you, Mom, for taking care of her since I got married.


Here is where Patchie spent most of her time; in the garden.

I got Patches when I was 8 years old. I remember picking her out of the litter of kittens and going to the store to buy her necesseties. I picked out quite the combination of her collar and leash: yellow collar with rhinestones and a bell, and a green and white leash. Good thing she didn't care! She had 3 kittens when she was pretty young; that was fun!


My sister Brianne and Patchie

Good-bye Patchie, I love you and will miss you!

7 comments:

Visit us on www.facebook.com said...

Sorry Kelli...so sad!

Anonymous said...

Sorry kelli, my childhood cats name was Tom.

pamela s said...

I'm sorry, Kelli. She looks like a sweetie.

Anonymous said...

Sorry about your kittie - they grow into your heart in a special way! How is Heston doing now???

Anonymous said...

HI Kelly

I'm sorry to hear about your cat. Thanks for visiting our blog. It's really cool now that TJ and I have started this blogging thing we can keep up with everything that's going on with friends from near and far.

Jen said...

Kelli,
I'm sorry to hear about your cat. However, one question (probably an insensitive one) is really bothering me. Did someone actually take a picture of your dead cat in the garden? Or was that a picture of her sleeping pre-death?

I'm sorry it's been so long! I miss you.

Jen

Kelli said...

Thank you for all of the sympathies for my kitty!!

Jen: Don't worry! That picture was taken when patchie was very much alive!! We probably have 100 pictures of her sleeping like that.

I miss you, Jen! Thanks for the comment! I am praying for you! Kelli