CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Kim's Wedding and Visit with Brianne & Colton

I am a little behind in posting, mostly due to the fact of my last post and then we went on a family vacation with the Frey side of the family. We had a great time down in IL with everyone. Thanks Heather and Kevin for opening up your home to us; we had a GREAT Time! I will post pictures of our vacation later.

My little brother Colton flew up to Iron Mountain on Sunday, July 23, to attend Northland's soccer camp. He had a great week, even though it was REALLY hot!!

Saturday, July 26, Kim Yager and Ken Courts got married. My sister, Brianne, was a bridesmaid, so we gathered Colton up from camp and headed down to Green Bay for the wedding. That was the last time Heston & I will see Brianne before she leaves for Africa in a few weeks. She was exhausted since she has been counseling at Woodland's camp in Georgia all summer. Anyways, the wedding was beautiful and it was so good to see Brianne.

Colton, Brianne & Kelli after the wedding


My hubby and me

Colton stayed with us for a few extra days and praise the Lord that he was with me when we had to take Heston to the emergency room with his concussion and broken neck. It was nice to have him there to help and also to help me keep my mind off everything.

Kelli, Bri & Colton


Sisters - I will miss you, Bri!!

2 comments:

S said...

That's so great that you had a good time with your family and that you are close! Family can be such a blessing!

Jocelyn Pagano said...

I still can't believe Kim Yeager was married. I have known her since I was 13 - that was 14 years ago!