CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 19, 2007

Happy Birthday, Grandma!

Happy Birthday, Grandma! I hope that you have a special day. I miss you very much and wish we could see each other more often. Hopefully I will be coming home in June when Bri comes home from Zambia.

Thank you for being a wonderful Grandma. I think my favorite picture of you and I is when you made us matching shirts (the red ones with little flowers) and you also made me a jean skirt with white fringe on the bottom. I wish I had access to that photo because I would scan it in. Maybe I can find it and to that later.

Thanks for all of the letters and notes that you send and for the little things you send up with mom when she comes to visit.

I hope that you have a special day and that your surgery goes well tomorrow. I will be praying for you!
I love you and miss you very much!!

Grandma & Brianne


Grandma & Laura

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Brithday!!!!!!