CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Heston's Graduation

I know this is long overdue, but better late than never! My parents and two brothers, Bryce & Colton, were able to come up for Heston's graduation. The weather was the best in the 7 years that I have been here at Northland. We had reserved seats so it was nice to not be rushing around that morning trying to get there early. Phil Hunt spoke at the graduation and mentioned my sister who is working for him in Zambia. That was really special! After graduation we made a stop at the Grind.

The Happy Couple


Us with Jen Ramos


Richlene & Colton


Dr. Horn & Heston


Colton & Kelli


The Family


Us & Shannon Murdock


Bryce enjoying his coffee in a "lounge" chair

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats to Heston! How wonderful to have your family there to celebrate your hubby's (and yours!) hard work. I'm sure everyone was very proud of him.