CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I'm leaving on a jet plane....

Tomorrow night my mom and I are flying to meet my sister in Georgia for the weekend. We are all very excited. Mom is feeling a little better about leaving now that Grandpa seems to be doing better. My uncle will be with him until my mom gets back on Sunday night.

We are looking forward to a fun girls weekend and enjoying the many beautiful sights of GA and of course doing a little shopping. See you both tomorrow =)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay! Sounds like a wonderful weekend. Hope the days go by slowly so you can soak up all that great family time!

Tiffany Wagner said...

Have a great girl trip! Now I'm jealous of you--Georgia's gotta be pretty nice right now!

Heath, Jamie, Julie, & Mady said...

Have a nice trip! It is nice to have mom and sister time. Jamie

carissa said...

such a great picture of you 3 girls. I'm glad your so close! I loved your post on the 27 things to be thankful for. I think I'll write my own soon. Thanks for the idea...that might be one of the things I'm thankful for :)
You're a blessing. I love seeing you and Heston's pics and how much you love each other!! Have a great week.