CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Update on Grandpa

Thank you for your prayers for my grandfather. My mom called me Sunday night to let me know that his kidneys are now functioning properly and that the irregularities in his kidneys were due to the medicine for his shingles. They changed his medication that night and my mom called me Monday morning to let me know that he was up, eating breakfast and asking questions regarding his medicine. This is a huge praise as he has not been able to eat much or talk coherently for the past 2 weeks. My uncle flies in to CO on Thursday morning, and now my mom is feeling a lot better about flying to GA to meet my sister and I for the weekend. Thanks again for your prayers! There is still a long period of recovery ahead, but he in on the mend.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

What fabulous news! Praise the Lord He gave wisdom to the docs to find the straightforward solution!