CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Update on Grandpa

My mom called me a few minutes ago to let me know that Grandpa's kidneys are not functioning well now. He is on strong medication to fight the infection of his shingles, but his kidneys are not able to process the medication. They will take an ultrasound tonight and see what the problem is. He does not know about his kidneys yet and he was just saying today, "What else can go wrong". Please keep him in your prayers. He is discouraged and in so much pain due to the sores all over his body from his scalp to his ankles and then also from the bone spurs on his neck. He gave everyone a big scare earlier today as his blood pressure went way low and he couldn't breathe well. Apparently he was dehydrated.

I know God is the Amazing Healer and we are trusting in Him to heal my grandpa. Please pray for my mom as she is at the hospital when she is not at work or else she is with Grandma. Pray also for Grandma as this is very draining for her.

My uncle is flying in this week to spend some time with him so we are grateful for that. Mom & I have a trip planned to fly to Atlanta on Wednesday to see my sister, so pray for wisdom for that. We are hoping he will get better, but we will take it day by day.

Thanks for your prayers; we all appreciate it.

1 comments:

undergroundcrowds said...

sounds like you're going through a lot. praying for you Kelli.