CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, May 04, 2006

Quote for the Day

This quote was in my inbox this morning and I thought I would share it:

God never promises to remove us from our struggles. He does promise, however, to change the way we look at them.

-- Max Lucado

How true that is! We think we have found a solution to our car situation. It is still not fun or ideal, but I think we have come up with the best option as of yet. We are still seeking counsel in what exactly to do. I will keep you posted! Thanks for your prayers and encouragement!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Good quote. I also like a line about trials from a Ginny Owens song:

"You never said it [this life] would be easy . . You only said I'd never go alone."

Praise God for His blessings and leading. Let us know what happens with your car!

I found $20 in my purse last week! God is so good. He knew I wanted some new shirts and I didn't want to ask Matt for money since we are strapped right now. He's so good to me!

Tracy said...

Thanks for the quote. I needed the reminder today.