CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Two Praises!

I have two praises to share with you today. This morning, when I was getting dressed, I found $15 in the back pocket of my skirt! Later I was talking to some ladies in our prayer group and asked, "Who puts $15 in the back pocket of a skirt?" thinking that it was really odd that there was money there. Then as soon as I said it, I said "God does!" He blesses un in such small ways and I am so thankful to Him.

Second, I have been battling with my insurance company, dr. office, and perscription by mail company over a mix up in a perscription that my doctor wrote. The perscription that he wrote ended up costing my $50 more than what I normally pay! I was pretty upset that I was having to pay for his mistake! I called each of the above mentioned offices at least 5 times. I prayed that I would keep a good attitude with the Doctor's office especially since my dr. is a Christian and the nurses/receptionists know that I work at Northalnd. I got a call from a lady at the office just a few minutes ago saying that they were going to pay me the difference between the costs of the medications! Praise the Lord!

Even though our car situation is looming over us, I know God is still in control. Just look, he chose to bless us with $15 and a $50 return check. God is so good and He will always provide for our needs!

Thanks again for your prayers and I will continue to keep you posted!

"I tell you, if you are serious about wanting to be like Christ, He is going to put you in circumstances where your only true choice is to become like Him."
--Francis Frangipane

4 comments:

Tracy said...

Praise the Lord. It is exciting to see the many little ways the Lord provides for us. Thank you for your wonderful testimony with the children at church and the students here at NBBC.

Heather said...

Hang in there Kelli! We love you both and are praying for you!

I love the quote you left at the end of your post!

Sarah said...

Isn't it neat how the Lord encourages us with little unexpected things? I love it! We are praying for you guys!

Laura said...

Praying for you Kelli! Thanks for your awesome attitude. You are an encouragement.