CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 01, 2006

Update on the car

Well, the news is not good on our car. To fix it, the cost will be approximately $6,500. When we only spent $1,000 more than that to purchase the vehicle, it doesn't really even out. Please pray for us as we make decisions on what to do. I know we will lose money, but just pray that we will lose the least amount possible. We know the Lord is teaching us through this and I know someday we will know, but just pray for us. I am thankful that both of our dads are wise, Chrstiain men and have given us advice in what to do in this situation and in so many areas of our lives. We are very thankful for our fathers!

6 comments:

Heather said...

Kelli - I am so sorry to hear that it is going to cost that much money to fix it! You have a great attitudue in dealing with this!!

Hang in there...the Lord is THE GREAT PROVIDER!!!!

carissa said...

I'll pray for your finances. God teaches us TRUST and dependence thru everything, doesn't HE?? Could you remind brent to turn in the receipt. I sent them with him weeks ago...still in our van :) thanks friend. Come over soon. I miss you.

Kelli said...

Heather: Thanks for your prayers and your encouragement! We have seen the Lord provide for our needs in the past and we look forward to seeing what He will do in our present situation!

Carissa: Thanks for praying. Trust and Dependence - that is for sure! Hey, can I come over tomorrow night while Brent and Heston are playing B-Ball or will you be going to the game? If you are going to the game, I will too! Let me know! Miss you too! Thanks for the present last week! You are so sweet =)

Tracy said...

We will be praying as you decide what to do.

Unknown said...

Ick! You are right on - God is so good to teach us lessons of trust and dependence in such vivid ways! Keep us posted.

Shyla said...

yikes! that's a lotta $$! just remember your daddy's rich (your heavenly Father!!) that's what I always tell myself! He's so faithful...maybe you'll get a new car out of the deal!
Hang in there girlie! We've got your back in prayer!