CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Fun Weekend Ahead

We have a busy weekend ahead of us. On Thursday morning, Heston & I, along with all of the soccer girls, are headed down to IL to play 3 soccer games: Robert Morris College, Lincoln Christian College, and Trinity Christian College. I am hoping and praying that they continue to play well! I always drive the mini-van and I always enjoy listening to the conversations that go on in the van. I also enjoy the talks I am able to have with the girls. It will be a great time away to get to know the girls better. Thanks to all of you who prayed for me the other day when I met with one of the girls. We talked for about an hour and a half and when I felt at a loss for words, it seemed like the Lord would direct me to a thought or scripture to share. I believe this is just the beginning, but I praise the Lord for the opportunity He has given me to share with the particular girl what the Lord has done in and through my life.

Heston's parents are driving down from PA to Chicago on Friday/Saturday to deliver a dining room suite for us. It was in the house that they purchased this summer and they want to give it to us. There are so many pieces to it and I am looking forward to making it a part of my home. I will definately take pictures once we get it all settled!

Also, Heston's mom is bringing me my kitchen curtains! Yeah, I am so excited! I bought the curtain rods and curtain clips this past week and I am looking forward to having a finished kictchen! Thank you!! I will DEFINATELY take pictures!!

We are staying over Saturday night to minister in a church on Sunday. It is a great opportunity for the girls as well as for Heston & I.

Well, hope you all have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Visit us on www.facebook.com said...

Kell I saw the drapes yesterday and they look great...I love the fabric! Have fun with Mom and Dad!

Jocelyn Pagano said...

What a great ministry you have with the soccer girls. God will surely use you. Let me know when you all are headed to Mpls, MN. I can't wait to see pics of your kitchen when it is done. My sister, Karise just bought a table for out house. It is square, but one of those higher ones with higher stool-type seats. I will have to post a picture on my blog once she puts it together.

Kelli said...

Hill: You were right, the drapes are beautiful!! I love the kitchen with them! We had a great time with Mom & Dad, short, but great! I will take pictures!

Charissa:Great to hear from you too! We are doing really well. Busy, but great! I will be praying that you find a full-time job soon. Looking forward to staying in touch!

Jocelyn: We are actually headed down to Minneapolis on Friday, October 13. We will be playing North Central University at 2 pm.
We have a table just like that!! We haven't been able to purchase all the chairs yet, but we have 2. That will be in the picture once I take a picture of my kitchen!

Jocelyn Pagano said...

Nice! Too bad I have to work on Friday the 13th! Let me know if you will be here on Saturday too.

Kelli said...

Jocelyn: we are coming back Friday night after the game! Too bad!