CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 04, 2006

We're Back

We have actually been back since Sunday night, but the last few days have kind of been a blur!!

The soccer girls won their game on Thursday against Robert Morris College, 4-2 who had previously beat us at home 4-2 so that was really neat to turn it around! Friday they won against Lincoln Christian College. That was a very chilly day, but it was a great game. Saturday they lost to a Division I, State Champ team, Trinity Christian College. They played well, but did not get a win. Right now they are 6-5 (won 6, lost 5). They are doing very well this season!

Heston's parents met up with us on Saturday morning after driving 12 hours to Chicago. We had a great day with them and we were so excited about the things they brought us! They thought they looked like hill-billies driving with everything piled up in the back of the pick-up truck and a blue tarp over it. I should have taken a picture! I not only got 1 set of curtains, but 2!! The kitchen ones are up and they look great! I am still waiting to put the family room ones up because I have to purchase a curtain rod which hopefully I can get done tonight. What a difference those curtains made!

We spent Monday evening trying to rearrange the furniture so that it would all fit and look nice. After a few attempts it all worked out!! I will definitely take pictures and post them for all to see.

Hope you all had a great weekend! I can't believe it is Wednesday already! This week is flying by. That is fine with me! My mom is coming to visit 2 weeks from tomorrow! I am so excited!!

2 comments:

Tfipps said...

Glad you are back...Maggie missed you guys on Sunday. Can't wait to see pictures of your new stuff.

pamela s said...

Hope you have a wonderful time with your mom! Can't wait to see your new furniture too.